Expansive detached villa situated in "Park Groenhoven" with a garage, 5 spacious bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, large living room and modern kitchen. This exclusive home is located in a leafy villa district, bordering on the water and lush surroundings, close to all amenities and major connecting roads.
- Expansive detached villa in Villapark Groenhoven;
- Large, modern kitchen/lounge;
- No-maintenance pvc window frames and double glazing throughout;
- Burglar and fire alarm;
- Option to create a (6th) bedroom or home office on the ground floor;
- Situated on a wide water feature;
- Beautifully landscaped backyard with optimum privacy;
- Ground floor level with tiles and underfloor heating;
- Decking and garden fencing are 5 years old (Bankirai wood);
- Various amenities including schools, shops, sports clubs and major connecting roads in the immediate vicinity;
- Gouda is in a central location in The Netherlands' 'Het Groene Hart' (Green Heart) region. Major cities such as Rotterdam, The Hague and Utrecht are easily accessible via the nearby A12 highway;
- Energy label B;
- Family-friendly residential neighborhood;
- Garden enjoys sun exposure throughout the day.
Entrance, spacious hall with an open gallery, coat area, meter cupboard (10 fuses + 2 ALS + 3 three-phase), access to the garage, all rooms on the ground floor level and a modern and fully tiled restroom with a wall-mounted toilet and washbasin.
The hall opens to the modern open-plan kitchen with a U-shaped layout. The luxury kitchen is fitted with a full range of appliances; dishwasher, 6-burner gas stove with an oven, range hood, refrigerator with a freezer compartment, microwave, apothecary cabinet and large sink with a faucet. The composite worktop extends through to a breakfast bar.
Multiple windows and French doors to the garden flood the expansive living room in natural light. The charming living room can easily accommodate a large dining table and features a wood burner with a beautiful mantel and a fitted closet underneath the stairs.
There is a study/ den at the front of the house. This room features laminate flooring, mechanical ventilation and a designer radiator.
The ground floor level also incorporates a convenient pantry/utility room with a wealth of cupboard space and a utility sink. The pantry accesses the garage and the backyard. The large, heated garage with daylight entry is fitted with an electric segmented garage door.
Spacious landing with an open gallery above the hall/entrance. Access to all rooms on the first floor and stairs to the large storage attic.
This property features 5 bedrooms, all with laminate flooring and wallpapered walls. The master bedroom is at the rear of the house and opens to a large balcony (3,00 x 1,25m), and features a walk-in closet and a master bathroom. This fully tiled bathroom is fitted with a corner bathtub with a handheld shower, vanity, (steam) shower cabinet, wall-mounted toilet and a towel radiator.
The 4 remaining bedrooms are all extremely spacious and fitted with tilt/turn windows and/or a dormer window.
The second bathroom is also fully tiled and fitted with a wall-mounted toilet, the fittings for the laundry machine and dryer, a sink with a mirror cabinet, shower cabinet and mechanical ventilation.
Stairs lead to the spacious attic floor. The attic accommodates the central heating unit (Nefit trendline Aquapower plus HR CW6 - 2016). The attic offers a wealth of storage space.
The property is in a secluded location and features a beautifully landscaped and well-tended sunny garden. There is ample on-lot parking available at the front of the house. The backyard features several terraces. The terrace at the rear of the house is piled.
The garden offers a beautiful view of the water. Due to the location of this property on the edge of the neighborhood, close to the park, the garden ensures optimum privacy.
Buying a villa? Bring your own NVM realtor!