A home on the Angstel river in a monumental villa that meets all modern demands. This villa was once the village doctor's home and practice.
Usable floor areas (no. 41):
Residential: ca. 359 sqm
Further indoor: ca. 14 sqm
Building-related outdoor space: ca. 8 sqm
External storage space: ca. 7 sqm
Plot size: ca. 545 sqm
Entrance to the main house, expansive hall with a coat closet, restroom and living room with connecting sunroom, again with original pocket doors. To the left of the hall: at the front, a study/ music room with fitted bookcases. A gorgeous kitchen/lounge with a back door, connecting through to the utility room at the front with a door to the road. Above is a large storage attic.
Staircase to the first floor, with 3 spacious bedrooms. Master bedroom with a private deck over the sunroom. There is a separate restroom and large bathroom on this level.
The stairwell leads to the second floor. This beautiful open-plan space is enormous and its ceilings are tall. The roof is fully insulated. This level includes a fully-equipped pantry, second bathroom with a bathtub, toilet, vanity and shower and ample bedroom/play space.
On-lot parking available to the right of the house. Elegant backyard with open shed for wood storage, etc. There is an option to create a private boat berth for a sloop.
* Energy label: A
* Unique & undamaged tiling on the walls, the sunroom floor and in the fireplaces
* The house has a new foundation and the general comfort level of the home has been raised by means of loam insulation on the walls and double glazing in the original window frames. The home is heated by means of a geothermal system in the garden with 5 geothermal wells and 2 large solar panels on the flat roof, and a heat pump that stores the heat in a 900 L buffer vessel
* Expansive kitchen and utility room/pantry with Miele combination/ steam oven with direct water connection, Westahl Lacanche stove with 4 burners and a simmer plate/ stir-fry burner and two ovens, Liebherr wine climatizer with 3 temperature zones, new Liebherr A+++ Black Steel refrigerator with 3 biofresh drawers and a new Liebherr A+++ no frost freezer. Insinkerator (garbage disposal), Siemens dishwashers with hotfill for lower energy consumption. The washing machine fittings also include hotfill for further energy use reductions
* Spacious storage attic
* The professionally landscaped garden is aligned to the style of the house
* The parking space next to the house is fitted with a charging station for an electric car
* Close-by Amsterdam yet with a country feel
* Private boat jetty can be fitted
Baambrugge is just south of Amsterdam (a 15-minute no-traffic commute). AMC is easily accessible by bicycle, as is Abcoude train station with service to destinations including Amsterdam and Utrecht, and also bus connections. Baambrugge is a tranquil village with a primary school and a variety of sports for all ages. The village has a supermarket for groceries, a snack bar, pizzeria and a gastrobar.
Vinkeveense Plassen lake district is a 10-minute bicycle ride away.