Set on 213 hectares of tropical gardens and surrounded by an 18-hole golf course designed by Ernie Els, the villas are nestled on the east coast of Mauritius opposite the famous Ile aux Cerfs. Experience a new art of Mauritian living through its luxuriously furnished suites and villas, its diverse culinary experiences as well as its personalized service.
5 minutes by cart from the Resort and the golf clubhouse, this peaceful area offers beautiful contemporary villas on the edge of the golf course or with a view of the mountain range. The architectural style is varied while respecting the specifications and offers a harmonious and green living environment.
- Bright and spacious interiors, tastefully decorated
- Most of the rooms face the garden and enjoy a sublime view - Open kitchen
Recently completed, this spacious modern style villa offers living spaces combining indoors and outdoors thanks to the huge bay windows. Airy and bathed in light throughout the day, it offers a living environment conducive to relaxation. It has 4 en-suite bedrooms with the possibility of having a 5th as well as an area dedicated to staff. Enjoy moments with family or friends by the large swimming pool or on the roof terrace offering a breathtaking view of the tropical garden, the golf course and the mountains.
This resort brings together all the best in terms of activities: golf on two exceptional 18-hole courses designed by Ernie Els and Bernhard Langer, an exclusive experience on its two beaches, shops, fitness center, Anahita Spa by Thémaé Paris, tennis, club for children and teenagers, nautical hut… Several fun activities are offered at the resort such as cycling and tennis as well as in the various leisure parks of Anahita:
- Domaine de l’étoile – Quad, horseback riding, zip line, buggy
- The Adventure Park on Ile aux Cerfs - tree climbing
- La Vallée de Ferney – guided tour, excursion in 4 x 4...
Benefit from many advantages by becoming an owner within the estate:
- The possibility of renting out your property throughout the year and maintaining it through the concierge.
- Invitations to exclusive events (golf tournaments, concerts, dinners, etc.)
- By becoming a member of the Owners Club, take advantage of the Resort's facilities as well as numerous advantages and discounts inside and outside the domain
- Services of a chef at home for your private receptions, home shopping...