This historic estate is "La Possessió de Bunyolí", which includes the manor house, an ancient tafona (oil mill) and a beautiful chapel with indescribable views of the surrounding countryside and the Tramuntana mountains.
The property dates back to 1698 and consists of four floors with approximately 2,838 m². It is distributed in several lounges, kitchens, a total of 15 bedrooms, some with private bathrooms, and large terraces and balconies. Each room has large windows from which you can enjoy a privileged view of the countryside, the mountains and the city of Palma. A beautiful chapel surrounded by a lovely garden is also located on the property. Furthermore, this property offers various agricultural rooms and stables, garages, a huge water reservoir, as well as an employee house. For generations this diamond has been cultivated, which is located on about 250 hectares, near the village of Establiments. From the own oil mill the oil of the olive trees located there was extracted. Numerous carob and almond trees are also present. An avenue of eucalyptus trees, which are protected, leads directly to the entrance courtyard of this magnificent manor house.
- numerous historical elements
- high ceilings
- city water and electricity
- water reservoirs
- olive groves
- at least 20 vehicle parking spaces
Establiments is a residential area north of Palma de Mallorca. It was once an independent municipality and became part of the main town of Palma de Mallorca in 1910. The very well maintained area is highly sought after due to its attractiveness, proximity to the capital and tranquility. All criteria that are usually taken very seriously when choosing a residential property. This zone consists of inhabited area and has all the services required for today's standard of living. Establiments has its borders with Esporlas to the north, Puigpunyent to the west and Son Anglada to the south.