Renovated and very charming family home!
Fantastic and characteristic detached villa (by Pierre Cuypers architects) in the beautiful residential area "het Grotstuk", on the edge of Wandelbos Groenendaal. Over the years, the villa has been equipped with all modern comforts while maintaining its original style and appearance. The spacious, sunny, and beautifully landscaped surrounding garden offers plenty of privacy and greenery. Superb location near forests, beach and dunes, railway station, stores, schools, and sports facilities. Haarlem, Schiphol Airport, and Amsterdam are easily accessible.
Year of construction: 1928. Living area: 271 m². lot size: 1119 m². Contents: 1160 m³.
This house is one of the first three villas that appeared at the beginning of the 20th century in this former forested dune area on the old beach ridge. Its many rooms and amenities make it an ideal and warm family home. It can also be combined with a home office or practice.
Spacious entrance with cloakroom and hall, both with original granite floor, toilet with sink, staircase closet, and meter closet. Spacious and bright kitchen with Neff appliances (dishwasher, Quooker, four-burner stove with wok burner, extractor hood, fridge/freezer, microwave oven with steam function) with patio doors opening to the sunny terrace and backyard. An original hatch opens the kitchen to the dining room. Located in the kitchen is an entry to the basement with a washer and dryer installation, sink and boiler room, and a second area with wine rack and storage space. The study is located in the former garage. It has a separate entrance and hall with storage space, a large attic, and patio doors opening to the side garden. The study and kitchen are both equipped with underfloor heating. Spacious living room with original fireplace with mantelpiece, dining room with original built-in wardrobes with beautiful carvings and patio doors leading to covered veranda and sunny terrace. The living room and dining room both have 'Haags' parquet flooring.
Beautiful detached staircase ...
Spacious landing with closet space; bedroom/work room with four large closets; sunny master bedroom with closet and patio doors opening to large balcony; spacious bathroom with bath, shower, two separate sinks, toilet, hanging radiator, and underfloor heating; bedroom with three closets. The entire floor has oak parquet flooring.
Beautiful detached staircase with two fixed closets ...
Landing with three bedrooms, one with a large dormer window on both sides, bathroom with shower, sink, and toilet. The entire floor is insulated and furnished with oak parquet.
• Detached family home with six bedrooms and two bathrooms.
• Well-maintained villa with original details preserved.
• Built by Pierre Cuypers architects, with distinctive façade braids.
• Located in a quiet area, with all amenities within walking or cycling distance.
• The home was renovated in 2006, with, among other things, new bathrooms, frames, and electric wiring. The 2nd
floor was rearranged and fitted with dormers and roof insulation.
• Fully equipped with insulating glazing, with mostly double glazed stained glass.
• The villa received a completely new kitchen in 2015, which was expanded to the living room.
• Beautifully maintained and sunny garden (with sprinkler system from its own source), partly laid out by Els Proost
Landscaping, with four terraces and lots of privacy.
• Two spacious parking spaces on site with electric charging station.