Fully renovated and modernized farmhouse in a wonderful country location.
This semi-detached thatched farmhouse is set on a generous lot with a newly built haystack, horse stalls, a paddock and riding arena. This property is impeccably maintained, features high-standard finishes and is situated in a unique location!
- Built in 1900, fully restored and modernized (completed in 2018);
- Extremely luxury and elegant finishes implementing high-end materials;
- Ideal for horse-lovers: 3 stalls, paddock, riding arena (38x19m) and meadow;
- Drainage in the riding arena and meadow;
- Renewed foundation (2017 - concrete pillars);
- Exterior repainted 2018/2019; - Well-maintained/ partially renewed thatched roof;
- The farmhouse features exposed (partially) original beams throughout;
- The haystack was newly built in 2017/2018 and can serve multiple purposes;
- The complete structure was renewed, the exterior IJsselmeer Stone wall was preserved;
- Floor finishes ground floor: solid French oak and Belgian stone;
- Spacious and luxury kitchen fitted in 2019 with composite countertop;
- Luxury wooden interior door frames with internal doors and door fixtures;
- Garden recently landscaped;
- Preparations for an alarm system have been installed;
- Smooth plaster wall finishes and recessed lights;
- Option to create several (bed)rooms, see optional floorplans;
- Situated on the edge of the Reeuwijk Natura 2000 area close-by the ‘De Enkele Wiericke’ river;
- In short: a unique farmhouse with optimum luxuries and comfort! Layout:
Entrance; spacious hall with a coat area, original window next to the beautiful original front door, entrance to the office on the ground floor, luxury restroom with a wall-mounted toilet, washbasin and light sensor and the staircase to the first floor. The steel and glass partition wall offers a beautiful view from the hall through to the French doors.
The ground floor office is fitted with a fitted closet and the meter cupboard (12 fuses/ 4 circuit breakers).
Expansive living room with charming old oak beams, wood-burner, high baseboards, black radiators and Belgian stone windowsills.
Recently fitted open-plan kitchen/lounge with a breakfast bar. This contemporary kitchen is fitted with a full range of luxury appliances including: combination steam oven, combination oven, 2x refrigerator/freezer, wine refrigerator, induction cooker with flexible cooking zones and integrated BORA extraction system and a dishwasher. The kitchen accesses the backyard and the pantry with a kitchen unit, large wall-to-wall cabinets and the fittings for the laundry machine and dryer.
Landing with a separate luxury restroom. Master bedroom at the rear of the farmhouse with an elegant open-plan bathroom. The bathroom features a free-standing bathtub, a double vanity by the dormer, walk-in shower with a rain shower and manual shower.
Second bedroom with a roof window and fittings for a laundry machine. This room is currently used as a guestroom and also accommodates the central heating unit.
Newly built and used as a luxury horse stable with 3 horse stalls (each 3.55 x 3.10m with drinking troughs, drains and individual stall door), garage, pantry (with wall and floor units and a boiler), restroom, tack closet, fitted closet, individual meter cupboard, stairs to the 4-meter tall first floor level. This space can be used for several purposes, such as storage, home office or private practice space.
Expansive, recently landscaped garden with ample on-lot parking. There are several terraces and a detached veranda. The riding arena is behind the haystack and is adjacent to the meadow.