Particularly charming detached house, situated in a stunningly beautiful location, with a deep and sunny back garden directly on the Bergse Achterplas. The view is almost a living painting and one day even more beautiful than the other. The back garden, sunny all day long, is enclosed on 2 sides by water and actually has only 1 neighboring house, so the privacy is unprecedented. There is a parking at the front of the house.
Furthermore, the location is very interesting. The house is located on a dead end side street. The headland of the Straatweg, which makes the location particularly quiet, but also very close to all the liveliness of Hillegersberg and the city. Tram 4 stops around the corner and the shops of Bergse Dorpsstraat are within walking distance.
A sloop and / or other boat can be moored at your own garden. Both Bergse Plassen are in open connection with each other. It is also possible to sail across the Rotte and / or the Schie and the Maas via a lock. In short, in theory you can sail the entire world from home!
Ground floor: entrance, vestibule with stairs, hall with meter cupboard, charming dining room (5.50 x 4.00) at the front, spacious living room (4.60 x 8.45) at the rear with fireplace, beautiful view over the lake and also access to the garden . Closed kitchen (2.40 x 4.10) at the rear with access to the back garden.
First floor: spacious landing with toilet, 3 spacious bedrooms (4.60 x 3.20 - 4.60 x 3.60 - 4.80 x 3.40), of which the master bedroom and the study offer the beautiful view over the lake, bathroom with shower, sink and washing machine, access to the 2nd floor.
2nd floor: open attic space with central heating, a bedroom can be realized on this floor.
Front garden: has parking on site.
Back garden: located on the northwest and offers sun all day long
- year of construction 1922
- usage area for living around 161 m2 (in accordance with NEN 2580)
- user area other indoor approx. 17m2 (in accordance with NEN2580)
- building-related outdoor space approx. 1 m2 (in accordance with NEN2580)
- external storage space of approx. 8 m2 (in accordance with NEN2580)
- possibility to moor a sloop / boat
- Central heating and hot water through central heating combi boiler from 2017
- largely with double glazing
- an age clause is included in the purchase agreement, among other things
- located on 515 m2 of private land