Jenne de Haan
Real Estate Agent
+31 (0)6 23 56 74 82
This stately and classic mayor's house ‘De Kapperkamp’ with carriage house, garden shed, large driveway and a fantastic garden dates from 1887 and is situated on a spacious plot of 2,295 m². Numerous original details and special features have been preserved with great care, which makes this well-maintained villa a special and authentic object.
From the hall there is access to a pantry and lockable wine cellar.
Layout ground floor:
Covered entrance. Vestibule. Hall with marble floor. Toilet with fountain in the hallway. Stately office with custom-made bookcases, gas fireplace and sliding doors to the conservatory. Spacious living room with robust mantelpiece and fireplace, wooden floor and patio doors. Bright garden kitchen with fireplace, Boretti stove with double oven and two box-beds which currently serve as storage space.
Large landing with fountain and access to toilet. Master bedroom with two closets, sink and patio doors to balcony. Dressing room with walk-in closet, which gives access to the bathroom with bath, shower and washbasin. Second bedroom with two closets. Third bedroom with washbasin and balcony doors. Fourth bedroom with washbasin. Fifth bedroom with sink and closets.
Stairs to large attic and girls' room with closet.
- Year of construction : 1887
- Insulation : partial floor insulation
- Heating : gas stoves and fireplace
- Ceilings : renewed ceilings with traditional plastering.
- Sliding shutters : in the living room the windows are equipped with original sliding shutters.
- Interior doors : on the first floor, the windows are equipped with folding shutters.
- Carriage house : the original coach house is now in use as a barn/storage room.
- Garden house : the wooden garden house has a wood-burning stove and a veranda.
- Virtual tour : Have a look at the virtual 3D presentation of the Rijksstraatweg 164 in Warnsveld via our website www.makkinga.nl; An attractive 360 degree presentation that works on almost all smartphones, tablets and computers.
Contents: 1.600 m³
Living space : 414 m²
Other indoor : 21 m²
Coach house & garden shed : 59 m²
Land area : 2,295 m²
Acceptance : in consultation