Located in the center of Andratx, we offer you this exceptional property due to its large size, historical value and good state of conservation.
With a stately entrance with high ceilings, exposed beams and a beautiful central staircase.
Distributing throughout its three floors numerous living rooms, bedrooms, bathrooms and the kitchen. With original hydraulic tile floors in most rooms. The authentic carpentry of doors and windows is in excellent condition. On the upper floor we still find the room where the groceries were stored and a large bright room with panoramic views.
The main façade overlooks one of the main avenues of the town and offers a singular bridge-type passage ceded to the town hall. The rear and private part, which receives sun throughout the day, opens onto a classic open patio that leads to a garden area and a garage with capacity to house numerous vehicles, on which is located an open terrace that offers panoramic views of the town, the castle of the town hall and the church.
Part of the garden, with access to another street, is an independent urban plot.
The entire roof has been recently restored.
Options for use may vary depending on your needs and local regulations, but some options could include:
- Main or secondary residence for a family.
- Holiday Rentals.
- The house could be used as a venue for events.
- Museum: the house could be opened to the public as a museum, with exhibitions and guided tours.
- Offices: the house could be used as offices for a company or for independent professionals.
- Bed & Breakfast: the house could be converted into a Bed & Breakfast, offering accommodation and breakfast to guests.
- Cultural center: the house could be used as a place for cultural and artistic activities, such as workshops, classes or concerts.
Andratx, with its 11,500 inhabitants, is located in the southwest of Mallorca, beneath the Serra de Tramontana. It is a popular destination among residents and tourists thanks to its varied leisure and gastronomic offer, an important weekly market, its impressive coastline and mountains. The towns of Port d'Andratx, Camp de Mar and S'Arracó make up the municipality of Andratx, and the distance to Palma is 35 km.
BAERZ & CO MALLORCA - ATTENTION & CONFIDENCE - MEDITERRANEAN REAL ESTATE